Everyone who is pursuing love or, is honestly seeking long-lasting compatible love, it’s very important that they take the time to answer for themselves, questions BEFORE starting a relationship.
Ok, that’s not written in stone, but I can tell you of numerous success stories of those who knew what they wanted for themselves and in their partner when they did take the time to answer some deep questions. It just saves everyone time.
Even companies have a code in which they are built from and what the customer can expect.
There are many attractive, people and some who can charm their way into the lives of unsuspecting love-lorn dreamers, but those same attractive people never make it past acquaintance for those wise ones.
These are just general questions to consider. However, it’s VERY important to understand that regardless of your view or lifestyle, how you answer these questions truly do speak volumes in regards to the type of person you attract.
When working with individuals, I ask some of these and more direct individualized questions to properly assist the client.
- What level of commitment are you looking for?
- How do you define “being spiritual”?
- Do you see yourself as spiritual?
- How do you define God?
- Do you believe there is a need to have a relationship with a power higher than yourself?
- How do you define a committed relationship?
- Do you believe; it’s more important to be ethically sound or morally sound; or both or neither?
- What is your personal belief system?
- Do you believe your personal beliefs influence the outcome of your romantic relationships?
- What do you believe the role of a husband is or should be?
- What do you believe the role of a wife is or should be?
- How do you define marriage?
- How honest are you, to yourself, in revealing the number of relationships you had being based solely on looks or hook-ups?
Hopefully this can scratch the surface into your own knowledge of yourself.
In the meantime, as I get over the sniffles, assist clients, and complete the auditions, rehearsals, and shows going on lately, I will be back as quickly as I can to continue this and get you ready to BOLDLY face February with both barrels loaded!
p.s. My husband and I have awesomely resolved the differences. Thank you for your comments and support from earlier!
S. Arikah Nash Baly-Jensen, Founder, Two Hearts Offline Matchmaking and Two Ships